Need Old Hot Fix For Aspose Slides

Hello,

I am trying to get the " Aspose.Slides for .NET 2.9.2.0 Hot Fix" which is about 3 years old. I already own the 2.9.0 version of Aspose and need the hot fix to update to version 2.9.2. Can you provide me that file? I understand it is not on the website but I spoke to Shelia Holt in sales about this and she explained that my best option would be to contact someone from the tech support group. Would you be able to send me that patch or post it to a location for me to download?

Thank You

Hi Darnell,

I like to share that as per company policy we only support the versions that have been released in past year. Actually, this seems logical as well as the product support is always given on the basis of latest available product version. The version that you have requested is fairly old and it may contain some other issues as well that may have been resolved till today. I would suggest to renew your subscription to avail our product support as well in case if you incur any issues. However, I have also requested our senior management that if we may provide any possible help for the requested product version.

Thanks and Regards,

Hello Darnell,

The maintenance subscription for your license expired October 24, 2007 and the Version 2.9.2.0 that you are requesting was not released until 11-10-2008, almost a year after the expiration date.

You will need to renew the maintenance for your Order ID 061024140205 in order to download the latest version. I have attached a renewal quote for your convenience. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Thank you for your continued interest in Aspose,