Need some sample on HTML tp PDF on fly

Hi,

Can you please provide some sample on how to convert HTML doc to PDF using Aspose. I don’t want to save PDF anywhere. I want to create and just open it on button click. (On fly).

Also how to write runtime data in PDF.

Please its urgent. Reply soon

Thanks,
Priya

Hi Priya,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Kindly check the following documentation links for details and code snippets as per your requirement.

How to convert HTML to PDF using InLineHTML approach

Sending Pdf to browser over SSL

Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

i am getting error on pdf.save();

Error on remote server : 404 not found

Why is that?

Hi Priya,

Thanks for your inquiry, can you please share sample source code you are using or create a sample application to show the issue. This will help us to identify the issue and reply back to you soon.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

hi ,

I resolved this error… The problem is i have external css file for styling. how to apply that. i dont want to do inline styling for every line.

again, in my pdf i am getting Aspose water mark and some aspose header by default in pdf is coming.

how to remove that

please reply soon

thnx

Hi Priya,

Thanks for your inquiry, you can use pdf.HtmlInfo.ExternalResourcesBasePath property to a base path where CSS file is located. For more details, please visit: How to convert HTML to PDF using InLineHTML approach

Please visit Purchase Information for all details about licensing, even before purchasing the license, you may also request a 30 days temporary license for evaluating the product. After using licensed version, Aspose water mark and Aspose header will be removed.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,