Need Support For Polygon

Hi,

Need to know is there any supports available for draw the shapes like below in 3D view using .Net API.

Round
Cone
Sphere
Spherical Segment
Rectangle(2D)
Square(2D)
Hexagon
Octagon
Gear
Hollow Cylinder
12 Sided Hexagon
Plus – Mark
(1-flat) Shaft
(2-flat) Shaft

Need some clarification for above shapes to draw in both 3D & CAD drawing.

May I know is there any support/default classes available for above shapes to draw with .Net API(Web Version)? Or else should i do any customization?

Can i have the output as PDF for 3D shapes & CAD drawing? So that i can able to show the output in my web pages?

What will be the output of 3D & CAD drawing files? What are the supporting file types for output of above mentioned drawing?

If the Output files comes as other than PDF files then is there any supports/controls available to show the 3D file outputs in webpage of web application?

Would it possible to load the created shapes(output files) in autocad and solid works?

Need to know is there any other 3D viewer(web controls) support available in Aspose?

Also would like to know is there 3D printing support available for 3D & CAD shapes?

Please let me know if any questions.

Regards,
Mathankumar

@Maddy242,

We are looking into this and will get back to you with feedback soon.

@Adnan.Ahmad

We are waiting for your valuable response. Could you please update this status?

Also we would like to know the possibility of drawing for below kind of image.

image.png (61.5 KB)

Could you please update the status for above all items ASAP?

@Maddy242,

I have observed your comments and created investigation ticket with ID THREEDNET-671 to further investigate either your requirements are possible with Aspose.3D or not. We will share good news with you soon. I also request you to please visit documentation as well.

@Maddy242,

I like to inform that we have investigated this on our end and like to share our findings with you.

Can i have the output as PDF for 3D shapes & CAD drawing? So that i can able to show the output in my web pages?

These 3D shapes can be exported to PDF, we have limited CAD support for now, most of the shapes will be converted to triangles first before exporting to supported CAD formats, and we’re working on more procedural modeling/IFC support.

What will be the output of 3D & CAD drawing files? What are the supporting file types for output of above mentioned drawing?

See our documents for supported output types.

If the Output files comes as other than PDF files then is there any supports/controls available to show the 3D file outputs in webpage of web application?

There’s simple controls support in exported 3D PDF and web page.

Would it possible to load the created shapes(output files) in autocad and solid works?

We can export to formats like STL so AutoCAD/SolidWorks can import them, more CAD support is on the way.

Need to know is there any other 3D viewer(web controls) support available in Aspose?

Export the 3D file to HTML file and you’ll get a simple 3D viewer(with web controls), more features are welcomed through user request.

Also would like to know is there 3D printing support available for 3D & CAD shapes?

We support OBJ/AMF/STL export for 3D printing, we have under-developing new Aspose.3D apps for 3D printing, including features like diagnosing model problems and repair the problems.