Need to convert PDF to Excel or any EDI files

Hi,
I need to convert the attached PDF using my ASP.Net form. But when i am converting it it is not converting properly. Could you please test & let me know whether it can be convert through your products properly or not.

Table is not converting properly. Please not I have got temp license file & I have converted this but not working properly table not converting properly.

If it can be convert then I will purchase your product.

Thanking you

Arifur Rahaman
COO
AKK SYSTEMS
ORMSPO400-8839.PDF (7.2 KB)

@arifurrahaman

Thank you for contacting support.

We would like to share with you that, a ticket with ID PDFNET-44925 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as the ticket will be closed. In the meanwhile, you may use alternative approach by converting the PDF file to XML and then to XLSX file, as in the code snippet below:

String input = dataDir + "ORMSPO400-8839.pdf";
        String output = dataDir + "tests-example.xml";

ExcelSaveOptions options = new ExcelSaveOptions();
        options.InsertBlankColumnAtFirst = (false);
        options.MinimizeTheNumberOfWorksheets = (true);

Document doc = new Document(input);
        doc.Save(output, options);

Aspose.Cells.Workbook workbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(output);
        workbook.Save( dataDir + "out.xlsx", Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Xlsx);

We have attached generated file for your kind reference output.zip. We hope this will be helpful.

Same thing I have done but please check the table data in Size column size is not there. It is not converting as same as PDF file.

Arif

@arifurrahaman

We have been able to notice the problem with Size column and the information has been updated under the ticket PDFNET-44925 in our issue management system. We will further update you as soon as some significant progress is made in this regard. We appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.

Hi,
Is there any progress on my case? Waiting for your feedback.

Arif

@arifurrahaman

The issue reported by you has been logged in our issue management system about a week ago. It is pending owing to previously logged tickets, and will be investigated on its due turn which can take few months. We appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.

However, we also offer Paid Support, where issues are used to be investigated with higher priority. Our customers, who have paid support subscription, report their issue there which are meant to be investigated urgently. In case your reported issue is a blocker, you may please consider subscribing for Paid Support. For further information, please visit Paid Support FAQs.