Need to identify Pages within sections in word document

Hello Suppor team
I am able to find sections from word document using aspose word. but i need to get pages included in sections some how.
My goal is to repeat Header and footer on each page according to Sections.
Please revert as this is something high priority
Thanks

Hi Divesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. The HeaderFooter class represents a container for the header or footer text of a section.

*divesh_iris:
My goal is to repeat Header and footer on each page according to Sections.

HeaderFooter is a section-level node and can only be a child of Section. So, header and footer repeat on each page of a section. There can only be one HeaderFooter or each HeaderFooterType in a Section. If Section does not have a HeaderFooter of a specific type or the HeaderFooter has no child nodes, this header/footer is considered linked to the header/footer of the same type of the previous section in Microsoft Word. When HeaderFooter contains at least one Paragraph, it is no longer considered linked to previous in Microsoft Word.

Please read following documentation links for your kind reference.
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/working-with-headers-and-footers/

divesh_iris:
I am able to find sections from word document using aspose word. but i need to get pages included in sections some how.

Please try using the DocumentLayoutHelper sample from the offline samples pack. This sample demonstrates how to easily work with the layout elements of a document and access the pages, lines, spans etc. However please note at the moment you can only reliably get the lines of a paragraph, you cannot get the spans (rendered text) of a Run node.

Hope this answers your query. Please let us know if you have any more queries.*