Need V2.4.2.2007 DLL designer?

We are using runtime Aspose.Cells.GridWeb V2.4, but the installed designer in Visual Studio is V2.3.3.100; I assume that's why we are getting an "object referene no set to an instance of an object" error when trying to add a customer command button via the designer. I have previously received the V2.4.2.2007 DLL via email or a post, but what do need to get/do to upgrade the designer?

P.S. Sorry, can't use the latest version, we'd need to retest the application and we don't have time and resources to do it, we are doing a minor update...

Hi,

I think, your problem is not related to designer. You need to configure the acw_client directory settings in web.config.

To help you better, I have logged this issue and once we will get some update regarding this issue, we will let you know.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-30230.

Hi,

Here are some files (attached) needs to be updated.

Assume you have installed Aspose.Cells at C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Cells for .NET.

1. Update DesignerRun2.exe to C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Cells for .NET\Bin\net2.0.

2. Remove all files in C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Cells for .NET\Designer2\bin.

3. Copy 4 files (App_Web_sqlvpdu2.dll, design.aspx.cdcab7d2.compiled, Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.dll (v2.4.2.2007), Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.xml) to C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Cells for .NET\Designer2\bin.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan