Nested property traversal in Smart marker

Hi,

We are using Aspose.Cell Java API to construct excel dynamically using WorkbookDesigner and smartmarkers in one of our project.

Could you let us know if there is support for

1. Using smart markers to traverse the POJO using nested syntax and access an object’s value at nth level – n is more than 1.
    Ex. &=mydatasource.organization.financials.currentYr.profit

2. Is there an API to delete rows which we have marked as “hidden” using Cells.hideRow() .

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your query.

1) I am afraid, Aspose.Cells for Java does not support nested Smart markers. For your feature request, I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-41469” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

2) Well, you may simply try to loop through your dataset/rows in the worksheet and use Row.isHidden(index) attribute to evaluate if it a row hidden, so you may delete it accordingly, see the following sample code segment for your reference:
e.g
Sample code:

for (i = rowCount; i >= 0; i–) {

Row row= cells.getRows().get(i);

if(row.isHidden())
{
cells.deleteRow(i)
}

}

Thank you.

#1. Thanks for raising a ticket as a feature request. Is there a way we can track the progress and also we would like to have this feature at the earliest as we want it for a soon to go LIVE application.

#2. Solution provided worked.

Thanks Amjad Sahi.

Hi,

1) Well, our product team will analyze your feature request in details first and then schedule to implement the feature. Please spare us little time (1- 2 weeks or so), hopefully we will support this feature soon. Also, you cannot track the progress or check the status of the issue, you always have to ask us to get an update on your issue/feature request.

Thank you.

Hi,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue logged earlier as CELLSJAVA-41469 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41469) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.