Nested tables formatting issue when saving to PDF

When I save the attached file to PDF the purple block (nested table) on the left hand side is streched to the right compared to input. Could this be looked at, please? I attach input and output files.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and noticed the reported issue. We have logged a ticket WORDSNET-15429 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

is there any update on this issue?

@acturisaspose

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your reported issue is still not resolved. Our product team has completed the analysis. But its fix depends upon some other issues. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Has there been any progress on this issue?

@acturisaspose

The fix of your issue depends on some other issues and those are still unresolved. We are working over these issues and will update you via this forum thread once there is any news available on your issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15429) have been fixed in this update.