.Net 6

Hi Support,

I have issues uing Aspose.Pdf.Net with .Net 6 (I think officially it’s only compatible with .Net 5). I found a ticket PDFNET-50918 that says you’re checking the compatibilty with .Net 6.

Can you estimate how long will it take to get a version of Aspose.Pdf.Net that is compatible with .Net 6?

Thanks and best regards

Andrei

@awestphal

Unfortunately, there is no ETA available on PDFNET-50918. Currently, this issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of this issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Thank you Tahir. Can I track the ticket in some way or will a state change automatically lead to a personal notification to me?

Best regards

Andrei

@awestphal

Our issue tracking system is not public. However, you can check the status of issue at the bottom of this thread under heading “Issues Status”. You may also ask us about the status of this issue. Currently, there is no update available on this issue.

Hello Tahir,

I hope, you’re good. Are there any news about PDFNET-50918?

Thank you and best regards

Andrei

@awestphal

Currently, there is no update available on this issue. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.

Hello Tahir,

are there any news on the compatibility of Aspose.PDF and .Net 6.0? Is there any timeline when this compatibility will be available? We’re actual on .NetCore 3.1 LTS and need to change to .Net6 till december because support will end.
If there is no chance to get the compatibility in short time we’ll cancel the usage of Aspose and look for other solutions - so would be good to know how long do you need to fix it.

Thanks and best regards

Andrei

@awestphal

We regret to share with you that there is no update on this feature at the moment. We have logged your concerns in our issue tracking system. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.