I am experiencing a very strange issue. The last 4 barcode digits are missing from the barcode text if I run my application on two of my laptops, and it is all good on the other two PCs.
The issue only happens to the barcode display text while the barcode graphic is correct and can be correctly scanned.
The application is shared using Dropbox and I have double-checked that they are the same across these PCs.
The PCs with correct barcode text are also developing PC and have Visual Studio 2017/2019 installed. But I have tried to install the two IDEs on one laptop with the wrong barcode text, it still didn’t work.
The version I was using is ASPOSE.Barcode.21.7. Then I updated it to 21.10.0 and still not working.
Please check this screenshot for the comparison: https://www.screencast.com/t/w7NffwPorVo