[.Net] Diagram.Save exception after CopyTheme

When ever I apply CopyTheme for destination diagram Save method throws [Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

@itklondike,

Kindly send us all details of the scenario, including source Visio drawing, stencil file (if any) and code. We will investigate your scenario in our environment and share our findings with you.

Hi, basically any Visio 2016 diagram fails. I’ve just created a new one from scratch with a rectangle and ran the code from Aspose git examples. Just run CopyShape.Run();

Unfortunately can’t attach the visio file due to forum restrictions. Do you have any e-mail so I can send the file?Drawing1.zip (15.2 KB)

UPD. Attached the file

@itklondike,

We managed to replicate the said error in our environment. It has been logged under the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51440 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

@itklondike,

The linked ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51440 has been fixed. Please download and try the latest hotfix version 18.3.1 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51440) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 18.4. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by imran.rafique