.Net Dynamic to Standard works some times

We have some live cycle pdf’s which we want to flatten to be able to redact. I am using this code:
doc.Form.Type = FormType.Standard;
doc.Flatten();
doc.Save(tbOutputLocation.Text + “\” + dlFilename + “FLATTENED.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Only some of them seem to convert. We are using Aspose.PDF 18.1.0 for .NET.
I attached 2 files, 1 a contact log that does not convert any data, and 1 family support referral which works perfectly. Any feed back on these would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Contact LogNot Working.pdf (110.9 KB)
Family Support Program Referralworks.pdf (198.6 KB)

@jmacdonnell,

We have tested your problematic PDF document with the latest version 18.2 of Aspose.PDF for .NET API and the output PDF is fine. This is the output PDF document: Contact LogNot Working_Out.pdf (321.2 KB)

Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply, unfortunately the output you sent me is also missing the information that was filled in the original pdf. The first box had test written in it but after converting it is empty. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 to view the pdf. Are you seeing test in the first box after converting to Standard?

@jmacdonnell,

We managed to replicate the problem of empty form in our environment. It has been logged under the ticket ID PDFNET-44334 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

Hi,
Has there been any progress on this issue?
Thanks

@jmacdonnell,

The linked ticket ID PDFNET-44334 is pending for the analysis and not resolved yet. We will investigate as per the development schedules, and notify you once it is fixed.

Any progress on this issue? i have also noticed that when i change this pdf from standard to dynacmic it changes the date of visit value from 11/10/2019 to 10/11/2019
Access Observation Report v32.pdf (252.2 KB)

@jmacdonnell

We are afraid PDFNET-44334 has not been resolved yet. Moreover, would you please share the code snippet that you are using to change form type. Before sharing requested code, please ensure using Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.10.

Hi, yes we have updated to 19.10.0 . the issue is the same code as above
doc.Form.Type = FormType.Standard;
doc.Flatten();
doc.Save(tbOutputLocation.Text + “\” + dlFilename + “FLATTENED.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

for some reason its changing the date value in the file I have attached above.

@jmacdonnell

Thank you for elaborating further.

We have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-47131 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.