.NET Framework 4.0

We purchased ASPOSE Total.Net in November of 2011.

I have a project that targets the 4.0 framework. When I try and add a reference to the Slides I need to browse to it and it looks like it only has a 3.5 version.

Will this be a problem? What version has the 4.0 framework for the Slides.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

As per you query, we investigate Aspose.Total both .zip and .msi format files, regarding .NET Framework 4.0. We have observed that Aspose.Total doesn’t contain dlls for .NET Framework 4.0. So you have to download Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.1.0. After downloading and perform installation you will be able to use .NET Framework 4.0 .dlls. You can download Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.1.0 from following link.

Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.1.0

Sorry for your inconvenience.

What else is missing in the total package.

This is a real problem for me since I am doing this for a government agent. This will require me to resubmit paperwork and wait for approval since I was supplied the incorrect software. When do you expect this to be part of the total package?

Hi,

I like to share that you need not to worry about missing Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.0 dll in Aspose.Total package and may download Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.1.0 that has all versions of dll that Aspose.Slides offer. It will not effect your subscription at all by using dll’s from Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.1.0 and it will certainly work with your license. I have also created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-33336 in our issue tracking system for availability of missing dlls in Aspose.Total package. I will share the information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved. Meanwhile, for the time being you may use the desired dll from Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.1.0 package and use it with your license.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

I downloaded the dll versions only and just copied to my computer. It works just fine.

One other issue if I download any of the help files in chm format I cannot view them. This is a security policy setting on my computer. Is there any way you can provide help files in a different format?

I've tried to use you online help but it is extremely slow and returns server errors during the busy part of the day.

Hi,

I regret to share that there is no documentation format other than CHM file or live documentation pages available for Aspose.Slide for .NET. What I may suggest to you is that you may try using any website copier and cache the live documentation pages on your end for fast access.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

We have fixed the issue of missing Aspose.Slides dll’s in Aspose.Total for .NET package. Please download the latest updated release of Aspose.Total for .NET from here.

Many Thanks,