.net framework and 64-bit

Hello,

We currently have a license for for PDF Version 7.2.0, BarCode Version 5.5.0, and Words Version 11.6.0.0. Can you tell me it these versions are compatible for .NET 4.0 Framework? Also, are they 32-bit and 64-bit compatible? If so, is there a dll for 32-bit and a dll for 64-bit, or, was it compiled for Any CPU and one dll for both 32 and 64-bit?

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf team. I am pleased to share that Aspose.Pdf for .NET is compatible with .NET Framework 4.0. The current product binaries are 32-bit but they are compatible with X64 architecture. We provide a single version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET product binaries and they are fully functional over X86 and X64 architecture.

Please continue using our products and in case you encounter any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi

Thank you for your interest in our Aspose products.

I am a representative from Aspose.BarCode team. It is to update you that Aspose.BarCode for .NET is compatible with .NET Framework 4.0. We provide a single version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET product binaries and they are fully functional over X86 and X64 architecture.

In addition, you can learn all about how Aspose products are used by checking some helping documentation links below:

Please visit the download page here:

Please let me know for further assistance and comments.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am representative of Aspose.Words team. You can confidently use Aspose.Words for .NET to build any type of x86 or x64 (32-bit or 64-bit) .NET application including ASP.NET, Web Services and WinForms.

Aspose.Words for .NET supports all versions of the Microsoft .NET Framework from 1.0 to 4.0.

A single MSI installer is provided that caters both for 32-bit and 64-bit environments. Please download the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET from here:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/entry435076.aspx

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.