.NET Total Embeded license in 'Produce Single file' application

Hi,

C# code

Aspose.Cells.License license = new();
license.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.NET.lic");

is not working for ‘Embedded resource’ lic file in console application published as ‘Produce Single File’ in .NET 6, generating 'Cannot find license ‘Aspose.Total.NET.lic’.
This is not convenient since the lic file has to be provided separately and in the ‘open’ view, opposite to be hidden in the main exe.

@Victor_Cherniavsky,

Could you please create a sample standalone VS.NET project, zip the project and post us, we will check it soon.

PS. please exclude Aspose.Cells.Dll and your license file in the zipped archive of the project prior attaching.

Hi Amjad,

Thank you for your reply !

Here is a minimal project, - just 2 lines of code.

I also included publish profile and a screenshot of publish properties.
Aspose.Licence.NET.lic (not included) is defined as Embedded Resources.

It works fine in Visual Studio, but fails when published as a single file.

Thanks,

Victor

AsposeLicenseFailure.zip (42.8 KB)

@Victor_Cherniavsky,

Thanks for the sample and details.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-50563” for your issue. We will investigate the details of the issue and try to sort it out soon.

Once we have an update on the issue, we will let you know.

@Victor_Cherniavsky,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release, i.e., Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.3. You will also be informed once the next version is published.

Awesome, thanks for your help !

@Victor_Cherniavsky,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-50563) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi