(netDXF created) DXF to PDF image loading failed

I’ve created a dxf file using netDXF in .NET. AutoCAD 2016 will open the dxf file without any issues. However, when I try to load the dxf file usin001-19-10000-ab-cage_MAR.zip (75.5 KB)
g Aspose.CAD.Image.Load, I get the “image loading failed”, “The Dxf version isn’t valid…”. Is there any way to make this work?

@mrogers0104,

I have observed the DXF file shared by you and suggest you to please first try using latest available Aspose.CAD 18.3 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the working sample code used on your end to reproduce the issue on our end.

I’m using version 18.3.0.0 of Aspose.CAD. My C# program references both Aspose.Imaging (v18.6.0.0) and Aspose.CAD (v18.3.0.0).
I’ve attached the DXF file, the C# code I used, and the StackTrace of the error message I’m getting.
AsposeCadLoadErrorInfo.zip (77.4 KB)

Thank you very much for your help.

@mrogers0104,

I have worked with source file shared by you and regret to inform that version of your file is not supported yet. I have logged an issue with ID CADNET-650 in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. We will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.