New at OCR

I’m using your OCR library for the first time. I am using the VB code at the link below with the attached jpeg file. I am seeing garbage in the ocr.text property. See attachment. Why is this? What am I doing wrong?

Hi there,

Thanks
for your request. I’m afraid currently Aspose.OCR doesn’t support image with color aHi there,
Thanks
for your request. I’m afraid currently Aspose.OCR doesn’t support image with color background. We have already logged a feature request in our issue tracking system as OCR-33146. I would also like to share that currently Aspose.OCR API supports different image
formats (JPEG, PNG, TIF, BMP and GIF) with English, Spanish and French language,
recognizes Arial, Times New Roman and Courier New Font with big sizes i.e.
16pts and above with high accuracy.

Our
development team is working over a major revamp of Aspose.OCR API for
performance improvement, support of smaller font sizes, new fonts and
languages.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,

background. We have already logged a feature request in our issue tracking system as OCR-33146. I would also like to share that currently Aspose.OCR API supports different image
formats (JPEG, PNG, TIF, BMP and GIF) with English, Spanish and French language,
recognizes Arial, Times New Roman and Courier New Font with big sizes i.e.
16pts and above with high accuracy.

Our
development team is working over a major revamp of Aspose.OCR API for
performance improvement, support of smaller font sizes, new fonts and
languages.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.