New problem to open OneNote documents (3 different errors)

Hi Aspose team,

new set of files that cannot be opened.
Errors are:

Doc name:1.one, Error:Unknown binary data marker in OneNote Online file format.
Doc name:2.one, Error:Page manifest node is missed.
Doc name:3.one, Error:Unknown binary data compression in OneNote Online file format.

Can you please investigate?
Btw. I understand that you work first come, first fixed but when I check Note forum I see also other customers having problems when using Aspose.Note with OneNote files. How processing can be accelerated and this component be stabilized? I last few days I tested with smaller number of OneNote documents (less than 20) and got 5 error messages that files cannot be opened.

Project and documents are attached (documents are in release folder, just compile app and run it to see errors).

Thanks,
Oliver

Aspose.Bugs.OneNote.zip (3.1 MB)

@dr_oli

We have reproduced the issues and have logged the following IDs for further investigation:

1. NOTENET-2714
  2. NOTENET-2715
    You will automatically be informed here once we have more information to share.

Hi,

quick check - any news here? Plans to provide fixes with next Aspose.Note release?

Thx,
Oliver

@dr_oli

Thank you for writing back to us.

We are investigating this issue and trying to resolve it as early as possible. Please be patient and we will update you soon in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NOTENET-2715) have been fixed in Aspose.Note for .NET 19.3. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NOTENET-2714) have been fixed in Aspose.Note for .NET v19.9. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by ahsaniqbalsidiqui