New release 1.9 and it hot fixes

Dear customer,

Aspose.Pdf 1.9.0 is released October 10, 2004.

Version 1.9.0.0 includes all the features provided in Hot Fix 1.8.* while the following is a quick list.

• Added: support for simple HTML
  • Added: Table of Contents,List of Tables and List of Figures.
  • Added: support for Bookmark
  • Added: support for right-to-left language such as Arabic and Hebrew
  • Added: support for custom positioning of paragraph
  • Added: support for custom positioning of note’s popup window
  • Added: support for Page duration in presentation mode
  • Added: support for Licensing component in COM application
  • Added: Borders for text paragraph
  • Improved: Integration with Aspose.Word
  • Improved: Header and footer support
  • Improved: Memory management in direct-to-file mode

A new functionality of Convert HTML to PDF File is added to Aspose.PDF which is used to convert HTML page to PDF document. In the current version, only simple HTML is supported. The supported and not supported tags are listed below:

Text

Support:**, *, ,~~, ~~,<big>,<small>, ,,</small></big>~~~~***

Support:,,,`,,,,,,`

`Not support:Not Support:,Not Support:,, Not Support: ,,   Heading Support:
~

Do not support adding image in heading    Link Support:
 Do not support image hyperlink   Paragragh Support:,

Line,img,multimedia Not support:

Suppot: Not support: other multimedia tags   Table Support:,,,,

Do not Support:
1 frameset
2 CSS and Javascipt
3 List and Form
4 All the color attribute
We are now working to enhance the support for HTML.
,, Not Support: ,,`

Dear customers,

Now all the announcements of new releases and hot fixes have been moved to the blogs at Aspose Blogs.

Specifically for Aspose.Pdf, the announcements of new releases and hot fixes are at Aspose.PDF Product Family.

Hello,

Using your source code example in C# generates the following error:

Server Error in ‘/OB’ Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 39: Line 40: Pdf p = new Pdf(); Line 41: p.BindHTML(@“C:\Temp\Test.htm”); Line 42: p.Save(“C:/temp/test.pdf”); Line 43: 

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ob\controls\printpracticecharts\printcharts.aspx.cs Line: 41

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] Aspose.Pdf.HTML.i.a(String A_0) Aspose.Pdf.HTML.l.a() Aspose.Pdf.HTML.k.a(j A_0) Aspose.Pdf.HTML.k.b(c A_0) Aspose.Pdf.HTML.k.b(c A_0) Aspose.Pdf.HTML.k.b(c A_0) Aspose.Pdf.HTML.k.b(c A_0) Aspose.Pdf.HTML.k.b(c A_0) Aspose.Pdf.HTML.k.b(c A_0) Aspose.Pdf.HTML.k.a() Aspose.Pdf.HTML.i…ctor(h HtmlDoc, String HtmlPath) Aspose.Pdf.HTML.i.a(h A_0, String A_1) Aspose.Pdf.Pdf.BindHTML(String htmlFile) digiChart.OB.Controls.PrintPracticeCharts.PrintCharts.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ob\controls\printpracticecharts\printcharts.aspx.cs:41 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() 
Any idea what is causing this?

brian

Dear brian,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Can you please send the HTML file to me to let me test it?

Dear brian,
Thank you for considering Aspose.

We have found the reason why cause this problem, and we need several days to solve it ,please wait …