Newest Release

Hey guys, I had posted to this forum a while ago and was told that latest release should take care of a bug fix. Here’s the post: Unnecessary spaces in PDF to HTML conversion

Do you know if this bug was fixed yet? I’m assuming not as there was no mention of it in the thread.

Hi Faraji,

Thanks for your patience.

I have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share that this issue is still unresolved. Currently it is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Also, at the moment we can't provide you the ETA for this issue. However, I have requested the development team to share the ETA regarding its resolution. As soon as we get required information, we will be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Any word on this update?

Hi Faraji,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Your reported issue (mentioned in the above thread) has already been fixed in our latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v7.1. Please download and try the latest version and in case you face any issue, please do let us know.

Sorry for the inconvenience,