No Impact on Aspose Generated Excel PDF PPT Reports when Upgrading MS Office 32 bit to 64 bit Pro Plus (C# or Java)

Currently i’m using 32 bit Ms office and genreated aspose reports(Aspose excel, PDF, PPT) are working good.
suppose if i update Ms office to 64 bit will i get any impact on aspose generated report like format and other things.

I need some detail clarification on below things.
*32 bit level decencies update their code to ensure it is compatible with new versions of the office suite client .

• Do we need to do any version update in the aspose libraries?

@RajRitheesh,

Please note that Aspose APIs do not require Microsoft Office to be installed in order for them to run on your machine. Aspose APIs are totally independent and are not affiliated with, nor authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. Aspose APIs will still work even you uninstall MS Office. So, there should not be any impact on the files generated by Aspose APIs if you decide to migrate from 32-bit MS Office to 64-bit MS Office i.e. there will be no difference in formatting, contents or other areas.

It is recommended that you always use the latest versions of Aspose APIs. Hope, this helps.

@awais.hafeez Thanks for your support :slight_smile: