No other compression methods implemented

Hi,

I am using aspose.zip version 18.11.1.0 for decompressing zip files.
However I am getting System.NotImplementedException. The error message is “No other compression methods implemented”. The compressed file size is close to 1.43GB. I am using a licensed version of Aspose Total.

Please suggest.

@mzmrehan

We suggest you please try the latest version of Aspose.ZIP for .NET 19.12. If you still face problem, please share the ZIP file and code example (source code without compilation error) to reproduce this issue at our end. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

Hi Tahir,
Unfortunately, we are not upgrading to latest version. Is there a way to enable verbose logging. Could you please also let me know the limitations in terms of file size, no of files, no of folders or no of subfolders.

@mzmrehan

There is no limitation of ZIP file size. You can test your scenario using 30 days temporary license before using Aspose.ZIP API. Please use the latest version of Aspose.ZIP and let us know how it goes on your side. Hope this helps you.

Any verbose logging option?

Hello @mzmrehan
Please open the archive with 7-Zip and look at compression method of your files. Here is example:
methods.png (13.3 KB)
Lets us know what the methods are.