No real bullet lists with html and can't reset background-colour to white after colour set yellow

sdenning

2m

I use the trial Version Aspose Words for Jasper Reports. I installed aspose.words.jasperreports-21.4.0-6.4.2-6.4.3.jar in JasperServer Version 6.4.2 and I can convert my JasperReport to Word. But somethings went wrong with Export. List Elements are not really Bullet Lists in Word and Background Colour never change to white or transparent when backgroundcolour change for example to yellow. The JasperServer makes everything fine but the export to word has mistakes

here the Example: It’s a text field marked up as HTML:
"TESTTEXT " +
“<span style="background-color:yellow;"> 30.000 in yellow” +
“<span style="background-color:white;"> this part is white it means without background-colour ” +
“<span style="background-color:red;"> this part is red ” +
“<span style="background-color:blue;"> this part is blue ” +
“<span style="background-color:transparent;"> this part is transparent ”

and here the example for the list, that should be a bullet list in word (it’s with ul and li HTML-Text):

“<span style="display:left">

”+
  • wo zutreffend: die Förderung von Nachwuchsführungskräften aus xxx durch besondere Programmangebote (Internationale Klimaschutzstipendien) und/oder (Bundeskanzler-Stipendien) oder weitere besondere Programmangebote für spezielle Zielgruppen, wo zutreffend;
  • ”+
  • den Ausbau und die Pflege eines Netzwerks der Alumni der Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung in xxx und der Region sowie die langfristige Förderung von wissenschaftlichen Kontakten der Alumni mit Fachkolleg*innen in Deutschland;

A post was merged into an existing topic: Aspose.Words for JasperReport no real Bullet List in Word after Export and Backgroundcolour can’t reset to white