No touch deployment

I was curious about iCalendar support in Aspose.Recurrence, including the importing and exporting of recurring events in this format. I want to be able to store the recurrence pattern in a database for easy editing of the pattern at a later date, as well as the “as needed” generation of a database-cached event list.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urnTongue Tiedchemas-microsoft-comSurprisefficeSurpriseffice" /><oStick out tongue></oStick out tongue>

<oStick out tongue></oStick out tongue>

From reading your forum, it seems that much of this will be included in version 1.2. So I am curious when I may be able to purchase this version. I may also be interested in using this component in a NTD environment. I am wondering if NTD is now supported in the unlimited license.<oStick out tongue></oStick out tongue>

<oStick out tongue></oStick out tongue>

Thanks for your time.<oStick out tongue></oStick out tongue>

We have not done any work on NTD yet, but thanks for reminding, I’ll get my team to look at it.

Aspose.Recurrence can store and load patterns in XML in its own format.

Aspose.iCalendar can store and load patterns in iCalendar format (both text and soon XML) and it can also load patterns in Aspose.Recurrence XML format for compatibility. Aspose.iCalendar supports time patterns, whereas Aspose.Recurrences does not.