No Word Footnote When Using Document Save Method With PDF Format

I am using Aspose Words 6.5.0.0
If I use the code below to save a Word file with a simple footnote (see attached), it removes the footnote. Is there another method that will work with an existing Word file?

// create Aspose document
Document doc = new Document(originalPath);
// save Aspose document as PDF file
doc.Save(saveName, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Hi
Thanks for your request. Footnotes and Endnotes are not supported during Rendering / Converting to PDF. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported.
Best regards,

Since it looks like you won’t have this feature in the near future, can you recommend another ASP.NET component that can convert various documents (Word, ODT, RTF, Images) to PDF that keeps the integrity of the original document (footnotes, etc.)?

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, I cannot suggest you any other components to achieve this.
Footnotes will be supported in rendering in January 2010. We will let you know once this issue is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi,
Do you have any news about this point (footnotes when using Save method with PDF format)?
Regards

Hi

Thanks for your request. This feature is scheduled on the end of March. You will be notified as soon as it is supported. Sorry for inconvenience.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6799) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(47)