Nodejs Wrapper or bindings

I’ve been working with the Java PSD product for a while now but the main project is in nodejs. Each change to the Java project takes a lot of effort and it’s difficult to debug.

Would it be possible to access the Aspose library from nodejs?

@velara1 Could you please describe your task and configuration in details? There are a couple of ways to make it. For example using this package: java - npm. Also, now we have Python .net-based package that can be used too.

1 Like

The task is basically the code mentioned here. I would like to run the code in that function.

That library is interesting. That might work. By mentioning python are you suggesting that you might make a library / package for nodejs in the future?

PS Thank you for this project

@velara1 Most popular Aspose Products have the nodejs wrapper already. But the implementation of wrapper like this should be reasonable. So, I need to gather customers’ requests first and estimate labor costs according to these requests.

There are some solutions for this, like packaging to WebAssembly, but at the current moment, we haven’t investigated any of them.

1 Like