Non-readable barcode due to bad scan

Hi
I’m experience problems with barcodes on some images - TIFF, 1-bit, CCITT Group 4 Fax Encoding

I’m attaching one test image to see.

Hi

Thank you for contacting support. I’ve tested your sample barcode image against the latest build of Aspose.BarCode 6.0.0. We can recognize its code text as “88680610052” and symbology type as UPCA. Could you please share exact code text and symbology? It will help us to be more specific. We’ll take a closer look and guide you accordingly.

There are 3 barcodes in the image:
1 - CTSCASNY
2 - 141304
3 - SUBLTR

I’m not sure about symbology. In my project I use Code39Extended like this:

reader = new Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.BarCodeReader(img, Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.BarCodeReadType.Code39Extended);

Hi

Thank you for sharing the details. I managed to replicate the problem of recognition failure. I’ve logged this problem under ticket id BARCODENET-33859 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it’s fixed. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-33859) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.