Normal Font in HTML converted to Italics in Aspose Word and PDF

Hi Aspose Team,

The text “Three Months Ended” in the attached HTML is converted into Italics when converted using Aspose Word and PDF.

Kindly look into the issue.

Thanks,
VED.

Hi Ved,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario where I have tried converting the attached HTML file to PDF format and as per my observations, all the contents of HTML are not appearing in resultant document. For
the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-35633. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Ved,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.7.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of your issue is WORDSNET-8693. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8693) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35633) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Ved,

Thanks for your patience. Your reported issue PDFNEWNET-35633 has been fixed in new DOM approach of HTML to PDF conversion. Please check following code snippet and documentation link for details.

string inFile = “35633.htm”;<o:p></o:p>

string outFile = "35633.pdf";

HtmlLoadOptions options = new HtmlLoadOptions();

options.PageInfo.Width = 1000;

options.PageInfo.Height = 650;

Document doc = new Document(inFile, options);

doc.Save(outFile);

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,