Northwind example dont show nothing

Thank you for your help,

I have copied the demos project and I'm testing it.
Builder and Letter forms turn very well.
But Northwind form don't show nothing.
I've copied the database exemple in a remote server IIS (not in localhost) on the repert c:\Data\Webdata\Northwind.mdb
the projectdemos are copied in wwwroot on the same server.
And the documents in
\wwwroot$\Aspose.Word.Demos\Documents

So GetConnString() becomes :

private string GetConnString()

{

return "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" + curPath + "\\Data\\Webdata\\Northwind.mdb";

}

And replaced curPath by :

this.curPath = Server.MapPath(".");

I think there are error on my path.

Please help.

It’s hard for me to tell from here. Just step through your code and see what the path to the database is and if it is correct or not.

I guess if the path is wrong, then it will throw an error, not just show nothing.

Ok, the error is :

The path c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Aspose.Word.demos…\Documents\CustomerLabels.doc could not be found.

When I test the value of curPath I find : c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Aspose.Word.demos

My project and documents are not in localhost but on a server named rulas.

If I replace this.curPath = MapPath("."); by this.curPath = Server.MapPath("."); I have the same result.

Regards,

I’m glag you had it resolved here http://www.aspose.com/forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=13307, right?

If the product installer worked successfully for you, you woud have
C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Word - root folder for Aspose.Word installation
C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Word\Demos - root folder for demo projects
C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Word\Demos\Aspose.Word.Demos - contains the C# demo project. The installer creates virtual directory Aspose.Word.Demos that maps to this folder.
C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Word\Demos\Documents - contains .doc files used by the demo projects.
C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Word\Demos\Database - contains northwind.mdb used by the demo projects.