last time when i used your api, i need to enable less secure apps and imap and then i can access my gmail account, but now google stop less secure option. now how to access gmail using aspose api
Please refer to the following article to achieve your requirement.
Accessing Gmail on SSL
The feature “less secure apps” has been removed by Google recently. Hence, less secure apps feature will replace with Google Apps Password. Now if you are planning to access your Google Workspace or Gmail using third party apps. Then, you need to generate Google Apps password.
Steps to Create Google Apps Password
You need to turn on 2 step verification before generating apps password because this is mandatory.
Steps to Turn On 2 Step Verification
- Login to your Google account.
- Choose Security option.
- Now click on 2 Step Verification.
- Enter your password and OTP to turn on 2 step verification.
Steps to Generate Google App Password
- Firstly, login to your Google Mail account.
- After that, choose Security option.
- Now choose App Password under security.
- Enter your account’s password and press Next.
- Thereafter, choose an App and Device accordingly.
- Click on Generate button for creating 16 digit app password.
I know how to create app password, but my problem is different. i want to access gmail via form. when user click authenticates gmail then gmail form open and user easily access gmail as ms outlook and thunderbird provide option to configure gmail in their applications. is it possible
Could you please share complete detail of your use case? We will then provide you more information about your query.