Not Able to Convert PPT with Embedded Attachments to PDF File in C#

Hello Team,

We have a need of converting PPT files (contained embedded attachments) to pdf file. However, using Aspose we are not able to do so. Below are the required details:

• Aspose Version: 23.12.0.0
  • OS version on which conversion is happening:
Edition Windows 10 Enterprise
Version 21H2
OS build 19044.2486
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0
  • Dot Net framework: .Net Framework 4.8
  • Below is the code we are using:
    Presentation presentation = new Presentation(inputFilePath);
    var pdfOptions = new PdfOptions
    {
        SufficientResolution = 300,
        EmbedFullFonts = true,
        EmbedTrueTypeFontsForASCII = true,
        Compliance = PdfCompliance.PdfA1a,
    };
    presentation.Save(outputFilePath + ".pdf", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf, pdfOptions);

However, when the PPT file is being converted to pdf, the embedded attachments are not exported properly and it shows only icons. I am attaching the ppt file and converted pdf file for your reference.

Please have a look into this issue and share your views.
Presentation.zip (1.6 MB)

Please let me know in case of any queries. Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

@lpappachen,
Thank you for reporting on the issue. I reproduced the problem you described.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-44507

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@ andrey.potapov

Any updates on this?

@lpappachen,
The issue is still open. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information yet.

Hi @ andrey.potapov,

It’s been ~3 weeks but no updates yet. could you please check and reply the resolution time for this issue?

@lpappachen,
As far as I can see, our developers are working on the issue. We expect that the issue will be resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 24.5. This release will be published in the second half of May. Thank you for your patience.