Not able to extract table from pdf. Please provide code for that

Not able to read the tables from pdf files using c#. Please provide solution for that so I can include that in my solution. I’m from FinIQ, we are licensed user for Aspose. so Please send solution for that.

@Amol_Hekade

You can extract table from a PDF using TableAbsorber Class. Please try to use the code snippet in the linked article and in case you still face any issue, please share your sample file with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Tried same link still facing same issue,

@Amol_Hekade

We have responded to your other similar inquiry in this thread where you can please follow up.

Please help in table extraction from pdf which is splited across pages 2 page. C#

@Amol_Hekade

Could you please share the sample PDF document as well. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

food.pdf (151.1 KB)

In this attachment, the same table is splitted across two pages, Need to read as a single table.

Please check and let me know your solution.

@Amol_Hekade

We have tested the scenario in our environment and noticed that the API was treating part of table as complete table and not extracting a table as single object which was spanned over multiple pages. We have logged an issue as PDFNET-49311 in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks. Please help to fix asap.

@Amol_Hekade

We will surely investigate and resolve the ticket on a first come first serve basis and will inform you as soon as we have additional updates in this regard. Please give us some time.

When this issue get resolved?

@Amol_Hekade

We are afraid that the earlier logged issue could not get resolved due to other issues in the queue logged prior to it. We will be able to share some ETA with you as soon as the issue is completely analyzed. We highly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard. Please give us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-49311) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.5.