Not able to extract Video from Epub file while converting to PDF

ConsoleApp4.zip (805.4 KB)

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Total.lic to convert an epub file to PDF file but could not able to get video in converted PDF from epub file.

We are using .net framework 4.6.1 with C# console application with Aspose pdf. 19.8.0 version.

Can you share the sample code to convert E pub( Contains Video, Audio) to PDF.

Please download the epub file from (EPUB 3 Samples | EPUB 3 Samples Project).

Please download file “Creative Commons Shared Culture” by clicking EPUB 3.0 link of Download column.

For reference I am attaching snapshot of web page to download epub file.
EpubFile_Download.jpg (181.9 KB)

@ashishkandhowa,

We were able to reproduce the issue in our environment while using Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.5 and logged it as PDFNET-48220 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its rectification. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Any update on the issue at your end?

@ashishkandhowa,

I regret to inform that issue is still unresolved. As per our company policy, the first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.