Not able to generate word to html and html to word in proper format

dear sir

i am not able to generate proper format from word to html and html to word.
how can i achieve this .
i am attaching doc file and converted html but when i am trying to convert html to word it not exact as i am convert doc to html

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have converted your shared DOC to HTML and then back to DOC with Roundtrip information using Aspose.Words for Java 17.4. The sample output files are attached here for your reference, the contents of resultant HTML and final DOC are same. Please also check following documentation link for details.

However, if the issue persists then please share your expected output documents here. You can generate the desired files using MS Word from your input document. We will further look into the issue and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

thanks for your valuable response but image position and html to doc conversion table is shifting into another page i am successfully remove blank pages but how to decided the properties and page break when conversion from word to html .

issues-:

1.when word to html conversion image position not accurate
2. html to word conversion how to fix table break unwanted page break
means in original doc to html to docx how to achive same as doc content from html as it is in doc

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. We are further looking into the issue and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience. We have converted your shared Word document to HTML and then back to Word document with following code snippet using Aspose.Words for Java 17.4. It seems images position in HTML is as expected. MS Word is showing same behavior, while converting your Word document to HTML.

Furthermore, table break issue is also fixed in final DOC. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Words for Java, it will help you to accomplish the task.

com.aspose.words.Document doc = newcom.aspose.words.Document("D:/Downloads/java1.doc");
// Save HTML with roundtrip information.
com.aspose.words.HtmlSaveOptions options= new com.aspose.words.HtmlSaveOptions();
options.setExportRoundtripInformation(true);
options.setEncoding(Charset.*forName*("UTF-8"));
options.setExportPageSetup(true);
options.setSaveFormat(com.aspose.words.SaveFormat.HTML);
options.setExportImagesAsBase64(true);
options.setExportHeadersFootersMode(ExportHeadersFootersMode.NONE);
doc.save("E:/Data/Temp/Test_174.html",options);
// HTML to DOC
doc= new com.aspose.words.Document("E:/Data/Temp/Test_174.html");
doc.save("E:/Data/Temp/Test_174.doc");

Best Regards,