Not able to print comments using Aspose.Cells when generating pdf with empty excel sheet which has only comments and notes

I have set the property pageSetup.PrintComments = PrintCommentsType.PrintSheetEnd;
But still i’m not able to print comments using Aspose.Cells when generating pdf with empty excel sheet which has only comments and notes.

When I’m trying to print pdf directly from excel we are able to see the comments in print preview when we set the PrintComments property to “At the end of the Sheet”

Attaching the sample excel file that i’m using.NoContent.7z (9.5 KB)

@susmithaputhana,

Thanks for the template XLSX file.

After an initial testing, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template Excel file. I found Aspose.Cells does not print comments when generating PDF with empty Excel sheet which has only comments and notes:
e.g.
Sample code:

Workbook wb = new Workbook("g:\\test2\\NoContent.xlsx");
wb.Save("g:\\test2\\out1.pdf");

We need to evaluate your issue in details. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-54004

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@susmithaputhana,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming Aspose.Cells v23.9 release, which will be released in the first half of September next month. You will be notified when a new version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-54004) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi