Not able to render image while trying to convert HTML to PDF

here’s the snippet of my JAVA code

com.aspose.pdf.HtmlLoadOptions htmloptions = new com.aspose.pdf.HtmlLoadOptions();
// Use the new conversion engine
htmloptions.setUseNewConversionEngine(true);
// Load HTML file
InputStream inputStream = new FileInputStream(“samples/withImage.html”);
com.aspose.pdf.Document doc = new com.aspose.pdf.Document(inputStream, htmloptions);

and my HTML code is as below, notice the first paragraph i added an image link.

Welcome to the MY editor demo!

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Got questions or need help?

<span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Found a bug?

he earliest known appearance of the phrase is from The Michigan School Moderator, a journal that provided many teachers with education-related news and suggestions for lessons.[1] In an article titled “Interesting Notes” in the March 14, 1885 issue, the phrase is given as a suggestion for writing practice: “The following sentence makes a good copy for practice, as it contains every letter of the alphabet: ‘A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.’”[2] Note that the phrase in this case begins with the word “A” rather than “The”. Several other early sources also use this variation.

As the use of typewriters grew in the late 19th century, the phrase began appearing in typing and stenography lesson books as a practice sentence. Early examples of publications which used the phrase include Illustrative Shorthand by Linda Bronson (1888),[3] How to Become Expert in Typewriting: A Complete Instructor Designed Especially for the Remington Typewriter (1890),[4] and Typewriting Instructor and Stenographer’s Hand-book (1892). By the turn of the 20th century, the phrase had become widely known. In the January 10, 1903, issue of Pitman’s Phonetic Journal, it is referred to as “the well known memorized typing line embracing all the letters of the alphabet”.[5] Robert Baden-Powell’s book Scouting for Boys (1908) uses the phrase as a practice sentence for signaling.[6]

The first message sent on the Moscow–Washington hotline was the test phrase “THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG’S BACK 1234567890”.[7] Later, during testing, the Russian translators sent a message asking their American counterparts “What does it mean when your people say ‘The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog?’”[8]

During the 20th century, technicians tested typewriters and teleprinters by typing the sentence

please help I’m not able to render the image out. anything i have done wrong here.

Hi Anocha,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please not the image used in your HTML is transparent, so it is not visible in resultant PDF document. For testing I have changed the image in your HTML and tested the HTML to PDF scenario, it is working without any issue.

Welcome to the MY editor demo!

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,