Not able to set Fast Web View

Dear Support,

I am NOT able to set "Fast Web View = Yes" only for the attached PDF. it's throwing "Object reference..." error.

Please find the sample code below.

It would be appreciate if you provide solution ASAP since this is very critical.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Document pdfDocument = new Document(InputFileName);
pdfDocument.Optimize();
pdfDocument.Save(OutputFileName);

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Selva,

Thanks for contacting support.

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake
of correction, I have logged this issue as PDFNEWNET-35465 in
our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem
and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and
spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.<o:p></o:p>

Hi,

We would like to know as when the above reported issue will be resolved. This will enable us to be in position to publish the timeline to our customers and release the software. Please treat this with high priority.

Hi Selva,

Thanks for your patience.

Since we recently have been able to notice this issue, so until
or unless we have investigated this issue in details and have figured out the
actual reasons of this problem, we might not be able to share any timelines by
which this problem will be resolved.
<o:p></o:p>

However, as soon as we have made some significant progress towards the resolution of this issue, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hi,

Adding more to my previous comments, as a normal rule of practice, issues are resolved in first come and first serve basis; but the problems logged/reported under Enterprise or Priority support model, have high precedence in terms of resolution, as compare to issues under normal/free support model.

In case you need to have your issue prioritized, you may consider opting for Enterprise or Priority support options. Nonetheless, note that ES/PS support does not guarantee any immediate resolution of issues (because it might be dependent on other issues or feature which needs to be implemented) but under this model, the development team starts investigating the problem on high priority. For further details, please visit Support Options.

Hi Selva,

I have further discussed with development team and we hope to get this problem resolved in next release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.3.0 which is planned to release in August-2013. Please be patient and wait for the new release.

Hi Selva,

Thanks for your patience.

I just have tested the scenario where I have tried setting Fast Web View over ana-pro-2.pdf file which you shared earlier and during my testing with latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.2.0, the problem seems to be fixed. Can you please try using the latest release and in case you still face the same issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

For your reference, I have also attached the resultant PDF generated over my end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Dear Nayyer Shahbaz,

It working good,

Thank you for your support.