Not able to set HTML body to Calendar

Am trying to set HTML body to calendar item using the below test applicationCal_HTML.zip (2.6 MB)

test.zip (1.9 KB)

After setting HTML body body format is showing as RTF
html.png (26.2 KB)

How can i set hTML body for calendar

@Shital_diwate,

We have logged this issue as EMAILNET-38961 for further investigation at our end and will update you here as further updates are available in this regard.

Any update here ?

@Shital_diwate,

This issue is logged too recently and is still in queue for analysis. It will be analyzed on its turn as there are many high priority tasks in the list. You will be automatically notified once any progress is there about this issue.

Any update here ?

@Shital_diwate,

We have investigated this issue and found that It is not an issue with Aspose.Email API. Regular messages can be plain text, HTML, or RTF body format but Appointments, are RTF only. Outlook internally uses RTF body format for the following items:

• Appointments
  • Tasks
  • Contacts

So, HTML body of generated appointment will always be converted to RTF body of Outlook calendar item.

Okay. Yes, that also our understanding. But when we checked Outlook 2016 there we found the all 3 type of body support. And according to the sample now it is considering 3 of them as separate.
Can you please recheck in Outlook 2016 ?

@Shital_diwate,

As mentioned earlier, Outlook uses RTF body format for the mentioned items and that is why the Appointment’s body type is not changed to HTML.

outlook 2016 supports HTML format for calendar body.
We can create calendar with html body and body format will be 2.

Can you check with outlook 2016 ?

@Shital_diwate,

Due to the fact that Outlook uses the RTF body for such type of messages, we convert the HTML body to RTF for such type of messages and that is why the message body type always remains RTF. And yes, the same is true for Outlook 2016 as well.

@Shital_diwate,

For Outlook 2016, we have logged another ticket with id: EMAILNET-38982. We’ll update you here once there is some information available in this regard.

Okay.Thank you for the information.

@Shital_diwate,

You are welcome.

Is there any update ?

@Shital_diwate,

There is no further update available as the issue has been recently logged. We’ll let you know here once some feedback or a fix version is available in this regard.

Thank you.
My superior told to get finish up the things within 3 to 4 days.
At the maximum I can give you 4 days here.
Please share the updated DLL .
Now using 18.4.

@Shital_diwate,

The issue is still pending for analysis and will be worked on upon its turn. If the issue is of urgent nature to you, you can consider opting for Paid Support which will definitely put the issue on priority for resolution. We’ll let you know as more information is available with respect to this issue.

Thank you for suggesting the paid support option.Let me put forward to my superior,but I am not sure. He already not happy regarding these issues and he will reply me back that we paid for library and it would have these as features these are the bugs for which we already paid in both sense cost and as well as time we spend here also big for us and to get it fix we should not pay.
Still let me ask once I’ll try my best.
Meanwhile please look into the issue.

@Shital_diwate,

The issue has been fixed and our next release will include this resolution. It is due for public download early next week. We hope you can wait until then for it.

Thank you for the information !
Yes, I can understand the release rules.At last I have some in hand to tell that we are ready with the solution. Thank you. Share the DLL ASAP.
Appreciated !!