Not able to use all features of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb

Hi,

I am new to Aspose.

I am working on Aspose.Cells.GridWeb control and trying to import data into it from database.

When I run the code I got following error-

The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 29 Jun 2010, but this version of the product was released on 14 Jul 2010. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product

However, when I re-run the code, the error din't appear and data imported into GridWeb control successfully.

But, now the in built features of the control (like export to excel/pdf, save, next button) are appearing didabled and along with that there is a message - "Evaluation Copyright Warning".(Please see attachment)

Please assist.

Thanks in advance.

-Nirmit

Hi Nirmit,

Your license allows you to use all product releases of Aspose.Cells until 29th June, 2010. If you will use any product release after this date without renewing your license it will work as Trial Version.

If you want to use latest version of Aspose.Cells means version released after 29th June, 2010, you will have to renew the license subscription. For this purpose, please contact Aspose sales team.

Thanks,

Hi Salman,

Thanks for the reply.

One team in my project is using same assembly and license that I have used. But, they are not facing any such issue. Could you please suggest what may be the reason behind that?

-Nirmit

Hi Nirmit,

We are unable to reproduce the issue. Please send us your license information so that we may test it. We will then update you accordingly about the progress.
Note! if your are send us the license information, please read the instructions carefully from the following link.

http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/faqs/send-license-to-aspose-staff.aspx

Thanks,