Not all javascript in pdf was removed


I’m trying to remove all the JavaScript in the pdf but I still do see some sort of JavaScript validation going on even after I use Aspose lib to remove it. (The button still have some JavaScript validation) Not too sure is there solution on this because I tried a few times with diff method but I still didn’t manage to locate/access the JavaScript code part. Do enlighten me on this.

Here’s the sample of the my program and the sample that I used in for the testing. I’m using Aspose pdf .net v20.9 (295.7 KB)



We were able to notice the similar issue in our environment and logged it as PDFNET-48827 in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.