Not all lines are rendered when converting cad to pdf or image

The texture on the side is only rendering half the lines in the second one and the first one has random missing lines.Test1.zip (35.3 KB)
Test2.zip (32.4 KB)

Please advise. I was wanting to purchase your product, but until this issue is fixed I cannot do so. Thanks!

@jsneed,

I have observed the issue shared b you and request you to please try using latest Aspose.CAD for .NET 20.4 on your end. In case there is still an issue then please share the sample code reproducing the issue on your end.

I am using the latest version, also the same issue occurs when I upload to the live example on your website. Please advise. Thank you! I used this page: CAD or BIM Converter

Here is what it is supposed to look like.Capture.PNG (178.2 KB)

@jsneed,

I have observed the information provided. However, in order to log the issue in our issue tracking system, we need to have the sample code that you have used on your end.

here is my code

public static void ConvertToImage(string dwgPath, string imagePath)
{

using (Image image = Image.Load(dwgPath))
        {
            var rasterizationOptions = new CadRasterizationOptions
            {
                PageWidth = 1200,
                PageHeight = 1200,
                ExportAllLayoutContent = true,
                Quality = new RasterizationQuality()
                {
                    Hatch = RasterizationQualityValue.High
                },
                PenOptions = new PenOptions()
                {
                    StartCap = LineCap.Square,
                    EndCap = LineCap.Square
                }
            };
            ImageOptionsBase options = new PngOptions();
            options.VectorRasterizationOptions = rasterizationOptions;

image.Save(imagePath, options);
        }
    }

@jsneed,

I have observed the sample code and output shared by you. An issue with ID CADNET-1098 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Just wondering what the status is on this? We have a client wanting this feature and we might have to go with another product if it isn’t fixed soon. Thanks!

@jsneed,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the concerned issue is going to get resolved in Aspose.CAD for .NET 20.7 which is expected to be released in July, 2020.