Not Converted properly from PDF to word

Hello,

Aspose pdf to word is not converted pdf to word in full and perfect format, i tried my times but not viewing the perfect word convert, the format is not proper

@pricermsi Could you please attach your problematic input and output documents here for testing?

Also, please note, Aspose.Words is designed to work with MS Word documents. MS Word documents are flow documents and they have structure very similar to Aspose.Words Document Object Model. On the other hand PDF documents are fixed page format documents . While loading PDF document, Aspose.Words converts Fixed Page Document structure into the Flow Document Object Model. Unfortunately, such conversion does not guaranty 100% fidelity.

@pricermsi If your goal is to convert PDF to “viewable” HTML, you can consider converting to HtmlFixed format. Please try using the following code:

Aspose.Words.Pdf2Word.FixedFormats.PdfFixedRenderer render = new Aspose.Words.Pdf2Word.FixedFormats.PdfFixedRenderer();
using (FileStream pdfStream = File.OpenRead(@"C:\Temp\in.pdf"))
{
    using (Stream htmlStream = render.SavePdfAsHtml(pdfStream))
    using (FileStream htmlFileStream = File.Create(@"C:\Temp\out.html"))
        htmlStream.CopyTo(htmlFileStream);
}

The code converts fixed page PDF document directly to fixed page HTML without converting PDF document to flow Aspose.Words Document Object Model.

NOw my PDF is perfectly converted, as a result i need to now convert that fixed formated HTML to Pdf Again after updating the HTML

@pricermsi I am afraid there is no way to convert HtmlFixed back to PDF document using Aspose.Words.

Is there another library, which can convert it directly, we will use that too.

what about Aspose.HTML?

@pricermsi I am afraid there is no other product that will be able convert HtmlFixed to PDF with 100% fidelity. HtmlFixed format was developed only for document viewing purposes only.

Then what can i do for this, please provide me any solution

@pricermsi As I have mentioned, unfortunately, there is no way to convert HtmlFixed document to PDF with 100% fidelity.