Not exporting normal data to XML from a PDF form file

Hi Team,

Currently, I am using Aspose.Pdf Java evaluation version to test my requirement.
My requirement is to convert pdf form into xml (along with normal text), but with below code, only form data elements being written to XML.
-----
com.aspose.pdf.facades.Form form = new com.aspose.pdf.facades.Form();
form.bindPdf(“C:/files/Form.pdf”);
OutputStream xmlOutputStream= new FileOutputStream( “C:/Pratap/files/new/resultant.xml”);
form.exportXml(xmlOutputStream);
xmlOutputStream.close();
form.dispose();
-----
Example:

Label Name is : "Authorized capital of the company as on the date of filing"

against this there would be form input field.

I want to write this label name to XML along with form fields. Could you please suggest/guide me how to achieve this. We are ready to buy licensed version if we my requirement can be achieved.

Thanks & Regards,
Ram

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your inquriy. Please note when you export PDF form data as XML Aspose.Pdf exports data in field name and value pair. However if you are facing some issue then please share your sample PDF document here, we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Thanks Tilal Ahmad for your reply and helping me to resolve the issue.

PFA for sample PDF.

Regards,
Ram

Hi Ram,

Thanks for sharing your sample PDF document. I have exported the form data to XML and noticed that field name and value is exported as expected. However I am afraid Aspose.Pdf does not support to extract form field label, as no relationship exists between the label and form field.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Many thanks Tilal Ahmed for your kind support and conformation on this issue.

Regards,
Ram

Hi Ram,

As per last comments of Tilal, we are unable to notice any issue. Are you still facing similar problem ? If so is the case, then please share some further details, so we may further look into this matter.

Hi Nayyer,

Sorry for late reply.

I have explained the problem in my early post. Also, Tilal conformed that Aspose.Pdf does not support to extract form field label, as no relationship exists between the label and form field.

Regards,
Ram

Hi Ram,

Thanks for the acknowledgement. Yes your above understanding is correct as no relationship exists between label and form field. Please continue using our API’s and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.