Not Generating the Footer (Urgent)

Hi,
I am using Aspose.Pdf, I am Generating the Footer in PDF. But it is not generate on eihter every page or first page. It will generate the footer data at the end of the PDF. so can you tell me how can i solve this problem. The code which I’ve written is like this.

//For Pdf Footer…

Section footerSection=objPdf.Sections.Add();

objPdf.Sections.Add(footerSection);

HeaderFooter objHf1=new HeaderFooter(footerSection);

footerSection.OddFooter=footerSection.EvenFooter=objHf1;

footerSection.IsNewPage=false;

objHf1.IsFirstPageOnly=true;

[//objHf1.IsSubsequentPagesOnly=true](https://objhf1.issubsequentpagesonly%3Dtrue/);

Aspose.Pdf.Table footerTable=new Aspose.Pdf.Table();

footerSection.Paragraphs.Add(footerTable);

footerTable.Margin.Left=-35;

footerTable.Margin.Top=15;

footerTable.ColumnWidths=“150 150 150”;

TextInfo footerTextInfo=new TextInfo();

footerTextInfo.LineSpacing=3;

footerTextInfo.FontSize=8;

footerTextInfo.FontName=“Normal”;

Row footerTableRow1=footerTable.Rows.Add();

Cell footerTableRow1Cell1=footerTableRow1.Cells.Add(“Beibl?tter 2. Oberstufe.”,footerTextInfo);

footerTableRow1Cell1.Border=new BorderInfo((int)BorderSide.All,new Aspose.Pdf.Color(“White”));

footerTextInfo.Alignment=AlignmentType.Center;

Cell footerTableRow1Cell2=footerTableRow1.Cells.Add(“2”,footerTextInfo);

footerTableRow1Cell2.Border=new BorderInfo((int)BorderSide.All,new Aspose.Pdf.Color(“White”));

footerTextInfo.Alignment=AlignmentType.Right;

Cell footerTableRow1Cell3=footerTableRow1.Cells.Add(“Eichtest Mai 2005”,footerTextInfo);

footerTableRow1Cell3.Border=new BorderInfo((int)BorderSide.All,new Aspose.Pdf.Color(“White”));

//…

objPdf.Save(“pdff.pdf”,Aspose.Pdf.SaveType.OpenInAcrobat,this.Response);

so please give me replay for this mail

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

1) If you use ‘Section footerSection=objPdf.Sections.Add();’, The section has been added into the document and you need not use ‘objPdf.Sections.Add(footerSection);’.

2) You should change ‘footerSection.Paragraphs.Add(footerTable);’ to ‘objHf1.Paragraphs.Add(footerTable);’.

Hi,
Thank you for Replay. It’s working fine.and one more question is my client is German so he need german fonts in PDF. for this how can use german fonts in Aspose.Let me know

You can use Truetype font. Please refer to TruetypeFonts.