Not geting the desired O/P for the HTML Content

Hi,
I am finding a peculiar problem,my problem is in our application we are using the the following html content(html_content.html) to render in word, problem is I am not getting the desired o/p for the html content(see problem.doc for the o/p i am getting) with ur Aspose.word.dll.The bulltes are changing from numeric to alphabets and numeric to roman when we render to word document.I am using the Aspose.word.dll version 4.0.2.0 .
The html content I am writing to render is

<html>
<body>
    <ol dir='ltr' style='margin-right: 0px'>
            <ol>
                <li>pavan</li>
                <li>kumar</li>
                <li>hello</li>
                <li>hai</li>
            </ol>
        </ol>
    </ol>
        <ol>
            <li>pavan</li>
            <li>kumar</li>
            <li>mysore</li>
        </ol>
    </ol>
</body>
</html>

The the code is as follows

Dim license As Aspose.Words.License = New Aspose.Words.License
license.SetLicense("c:\dummy\Aspose.Total.lic")
Dim doc As Aspose.Words.Document = New Aspose.Words.Document("c:\dummy\mytest.doc")
Dim builder As DocumentBuilder = New DocumentBuilder(doc)
Dim strB As New StringBuilder
builder.Font.Name = "Arial"
builder.Font.Size = "15"
builder.InsertHtml("<html><body><OL dir='ltr' style='MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px'><OL dir='ltr'style='MARGIN-RIGHT:0px'><OL><LI>pavan</LI><LI>kumar</LI><LI>hello</LI><LI>hai</LI></OL></OL></OL>")
builder.InsertHtml("<OL dir='ltr' style='MARGIN-RIGHT:0px'><OL><LI>pavan</LI><LI>kumar</LI><LI>mysore</LI></OL></OL></body></html>")
doc.Save("Report.doc", SaveFormat.Doc, Aspose.Words.SaveType.OpenInBrowser, Response)

Hoping for the soon reply.

Thanking you
Pavan Kumar

Thanks for spotting this problem. Indeed, when importing nested ordered lists from HTML, the list items on different levels are currently autoassigned different number formats in Aspose.Words. For 1st level it is arabic numbers, for 2nd it is alphabetical characters and for 3rd it is roman numerals. That is evidently incorrect, because when opening this kind of HTML in browser or MS Word, the default number formats are the same for all levels and are arabic numbers.
I have logged this problem to our defect base as issue #3296. We will try to fix it in our next version in 2-3 weeks.
Best regards,

Hi,
I Would like to know whether the problem of the above post as been solved or not.
Thanks in Advance
Pavan Kumar T.N.

Hi,
We are working on it right now. Sorry for inconvenience.
Thanks.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 3296) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.