Not getting Chart from Table Reference

I created a chart from Table Data. While it works some times, but most of the times, the table reference got changed. I am using Aspose Cells version - 1.9.0.0.

Code snippet:
Worksheet objWorksheet = m_workBook.getWorksheets().getSheet(“test1”);
Charts objCharts = objWorksheet.getCharts();
int iChartIndex = objCharts.add(ChartType.SCATTER_CONNECTED_BY_CURVES_WITH_DATA_MARKE, 20, 2, 35,5);

Chart objChart = objCharts.getChart(1);

Here I am getting the correct chart index and the associated chart object.

NSeries objNSeries = objChart.getNSeries();
int iNSeriesIndex = objNSeries.add();

ASeries objASeries = objNSeries.get(iNSeriesIndex);
objASeries.setXValues(“C9:C14”);
objASeries.setValues(“E9:E14”);

This creates chart using the Table DATA - “C9:C14” and “E9:E14”.

Chart Area is created properly, but curve is not generated most of the time.
Most of the time, when I click on the chart Area, Table reference got changed from “C9:C14” and “E9:E14” to some other location. If I change the table reference back to “C9:C14” and “E9:E14”, I see curve.

But my main concern is :

Why the table reference is changing? I am not sure why that location is changing.

Your help on this is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Praveen S D

Hi,

Please try the attached version.

If you still find the issue, kindly post your sample code with template files (input + output) to show the issue, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I used the attached version of the ASPOSE library and the charts came up. So this was a bug in the library.

But when I use this library I get a evaluation copy print on the excel worksheet. What can be done to get rid of this evaluation version print on the worksheet.

Regards,
Praveen S D

Hi Praveen,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

As per our discussion on Live Chat Support, you will need to upgrade your license subscription to use the latest version / fix of Aspose.Cells. Please use Aspose.Purchase forum for your queries regarding upgrading of your license subscription.

http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.purchase/220/showforum.aspx

Thank You & Best Regards,