Not getting proper output from Image

Hi
I tried converting text from an image file , where the text font is one of the Arial/Times New Roman fonts.Am not getting proper expected text from the image.
Attached image file…

Code :
OcrEngine ocrEngine = new OcrEngine();
String imageFileName = “testingImage.JPG”;
ocrEngine.setImage(ImageStream.fromFile(imageFileName));
if (ocrEngine.process()) {
System.out.println(ocrEngine.getText());
}

Output got : Referwe N-o Erchosgc9uA

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry and providing sample image.

We have investigated the issue while using the sample image provided by you. While testing it was found that the image provided by you has very low DPI value i.e. 96. Please note that the current implementation of the Aspose.OCR APIs perform well with images having resolution of at least 300 DPI and the accuracy rate tends to decrease by decreasing the resolution. Your provided image has resolution of 96 DPI therefore it will not be possible to get 100% accuracy.

Hi

I tried with 350 dpi image also… its not accurate…

attached the image

output is : Referwe No Erchey919uA

Hi,

We have investigated the issue at our end. It was found that the issue persists. The issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with ID OCRJAVA-315. Our product team will further look into it. we will update you with the progress via this forum thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.