Not preserving columns on savetoimage or savetopdf

I have a word document that I am trying to save to an image in the document there are 3 columns and some tables in each column.
When I convert to an image I get all of the columns flowing together as 1 long column spanning 3 pages.
How can I get my document to an image format with the same layout as it has in the doc?

Attached is the doc and the result image.

~Ray

Hi
Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because in your Word document Text Wrapping of the table is set to “Around”. At the moment, Aspose.Words does not support Text Wrapping of tables. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Is there anything i can do as a workaround at this point. I am taking in files from clients and need to generate the images on the fly.

Hi
Thanks for your request. The only way to work this problem around, at the moment, is refactoring your document manually in MS Word.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(17)