Not printing current excel charts

Hi,

I create images of each chart. I then updated my charts and created a new image. The new image doesn’t match my new chart however. I thought it was a caching issue, but I think I can rule that out. Is there a way to fix this? I’ve attacked the spreadsheet and one of the charts as an example.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template file with output image.

Well, we found there are some differences. For example the chart’s data table has not the same order in the output image. Also, the value axis scaling is a bit different. I think you are talking about these points, is not it? We will look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Yes, you are correct. Could you duplicate the problem?

Hi,

We have already re-produced the issue, we will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

I was just wondering if you made any progress with my problem.

Thanks
Ben

Hi Ben,

Sorry we could not cope with you issue soon as we got a very busy schedule. We will definitely try to sort it out your issue in this week or so. We will let you know when it is fixed.

Thank you.

Hi Ben,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have solved the scales of value axis issue and chart table issue.

Thank You & Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11120) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.