Notes are removed after saving the PPT file

Hello
I have installed the latest version of Aspose.Slides.dll for .Net
But the notes are still removed from the presentation. The presentation is attached.

Thanks

Hi Oren,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation file shared by you.I have not been able to reproduce the issue on my end. I have attached sample code and generated output presentation with notes for your kind reference.

Presentation pres = new Presentation(@“D:\trial(1).ppt”, new LoadOptions(LoadFormat.Ppt));
pres.Save(@“D:\Newtrial.ppt”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Ppt);

If you still face the issue than please share with us the source presentation and the code you are using on your end so that I can investigate the issue to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi
I investigated the issue again and saw that the it happened when loading a pptx file and saving it to ppt. The notes are removed after saving the PPT file.

Please advise

Thanks

Hi Oren,

Thanks for sharing the feedback.

We really wish to help you further but in order to proceed, we need the source presentation, generated presentation, along with the sample code which you are using on your end. So that I can investigate and reproduce the issue on my end, then log it in our issue management system if it is really an issue.

Best Regards,

Hi
I have attached the presentation input (pptx) and presentation output (ppt)

Thanks

Hi Oren,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified while converting the pptx file to ppt file. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-36352 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36352) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.